Our Open Days give pupils and parents the opportunity to experience life at Worksop College and Ranby House.
What to expect on an Open Day?
You will have an extensive tour of the school with one of our knowledgeable students, and have the opportunity to ask lots of questions about what it really means to be a pupil at our school.
During term time, you will really get a feel for what classes and activities are about - as well as the opportunity to speak to current teachers and staff about lessons and daily life.
Refreshments are available, there is ample parking and all members of the family are welcome!
Worksop College Open Days:
- Saturday 6 October 2018 - 10am-12pm
- Saturday 17 November 2018 - Scholarships Open Morning - 10am-12pm
- Monday 19 November 2018 - Sixth Form Open Evening - 6pm-8pm
- Saturday 2 March 2019 - 10am-12pm
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - 10am-12pm
Ranby House Open Days:
- Saturday 13 October 2018 - 10:30am - 12:30pm (Family Open Morning)
For more information, or to arrange a private tour and visit please contact Admissions.